The Infocomm Competency Management System (ICMS) is an online system for the management of IMDA's training incentive programme such as Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme (CITREP) and Talent Assistance (T-Assist).
The ICMS will be used by the following stakeholders:
- Employers, Professionals, Students and NSF
- To plan their training and professional development programmes with endorsed courses and certifications; and,
- To obtain funding support based on the available training incentive programmes.
- Course Providers and Certification Owners
- To guide the design of courses and certifications;
- To submit the courses and certifications for alignment to recognised frameworkds for greater quality assurance in training and assessments; and,
- To seek endorsement and accreditation of their courses and certifications for funding support.