Who Can Apply?
To qualify for DigitalAccess@Home, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least one member of your household is a Singapore citizen
- Existing beneficiaries of subsidised broadband or subsidised devices (under either the Home Access or NEU PC Plus schemes) will not be offered DigitalAccess@Home's subsidised broadband or subsidised devices respectively.
- Monthly Gross Household Income (GHI)1 ≤ $1,900 OR monthly Per Capita Income (PCI)1 ≤ $650
- Monthly GHI1 ≤ $3,400 OR monthly PCI1 ≤ $900, if there is a primary school student or person with disabilities in your household
- (For applications received before 31 March 2025) Monthly GHI1 ≤ $3,400 OR monthly PCI1 ≤ $900, if your household has MOE school-going child/children2 (with none in primary school)
1 Income calculated as an average of the last 12 months. GHI (Gross Household Income) refers to all employment income, self-employed income,rental income, overtime pay, allowances, cash awards, commissions and bonuses of all members of the household. PCI (Per Capita Income) refers to the average monthly gross household income divided by the total number of household members.
2 Full-time students age 25 and younger attending a Government / Government-Aided School, Junior College, Centralised Institute, Independent School, Specialised Independent School, Specialised School, Institute of Technical Education, Polytechnic or MOE-funded Special Education School.