This website is owned and operated by the Info-communications Media Development Authority (hereinafter "IMDA").
By accessing the IMDA website ("this website"), you unconditionally accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
In case of any violation of these rules and regulations, IMDA reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future.
IMDA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time at its sole discretion. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use and all of the changes. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this website.
Usage of Services
As a user of the Telecoms Licensing System services offered on this website (the "Services"), you accept unconditionally and without amendment, the following stipulations:-
- You agree to look after and keep confidential your [userid and password], and not to divulge your [userid and password] to other persons. In any case, you agree to be responsible for all usage authenticated with your [userid and password].
- You agree that you shall access and use the Services for your own business purposes only. You shall use the Services solely in the capacity of an end-user, and shall not, without IMDA's prior written approval, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services or information obtained from the Services.
- You agree not to submit, upload or transfer any unauthorized or harmful files, codes (including but not limited to viruses), documents and information, in the course of using the Services.
- You undertake not to use the Services for or to carry out any activity that may be prohibited under the laws of Singapore or under any other applicable law.
- You hereby authorize IMDA to deal with any data or information submitted by or to you, in any manner, as IMDA deems necessary to carry out the Services or IMDA's statutory functions and duties.
- You agree to render all reasonable assistance to IMDA, as IMDA may request from time to time, in connection with your use of the Services.
- You accept and acknowledge that use beyond the scope of the permission granted by these terms would not be lawful authorised access, even though there may be no technical impediment encountered which prohibits such use.
- IMDA does not warrant that this website and the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. IMDA does not warrant the security of any information transmitted over the Internet as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Accordingly, any document or information is transmitted at your own risk.
- You shall not, in any legal proceeding whether civil or criminal, challenge the admissibility as evidence or the accuracy of a data log or electronic record provided by IMDA in connection with your use of the Services in whatever form it may be presented.
The materials located on this website, including the information as well as any software programs available on or through this website ("the Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by IMDA.
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of IMDA.
You may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the contents found on this website solely for personal, internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only. You may download one copy of any information provided in this website onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not display, distribute or otherwise use any of the content found on this website for any commercial purpose unless you receive specific written consent from IMDA.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of IMDA's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.
The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this website may be copied or transmitted unless expressly permitted by IMDA.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. While IMDA has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, IMDA is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, IMDA does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website; and
- that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro.
IMDA shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
Right of Access
IMDA reserves the right to update or modify this website from time to time. IMDA further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
You agree that you will not:
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this website or the Contents without IMDA's prior written permission;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website; and
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on IMDA's servers.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
This website contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained nor controlled by IMDA. IMDA shall not be responsible for the content of any hyperlinked website or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked web site, and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by IMDA of such websites. In no circumstances shall IMDA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is hyperlinked.
Hyperlinks to This Website from Third Party Websites
Except as set forth below, caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
You may hyperlink to the Home Page of this website, upon prior notification to IMDA in writing. You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from IMDA prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. IMDA reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
Your hyperlinking to, or your framing of this website or any of the Contents constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
In no circumstances shall IMDA be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
IMDA reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
IMDA reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Singapore.Back to Top